Foundry ladles has key function when melt metal is transferred from furnace to mold. During this transfer metal matrix also could be modified by treatment in order to achieve a “good cast”. Ladles could be categorized as foundry ladles, transfer ladles and treatment ladles according to their functions. IDEAL MODEL has been manufacturing ladles from 100 kg. to 15 tons capacity. All ladles are geared with helical worm reduction hubs.
IDEAL MODEL holds world leading position in foundry ladles manufacturing with over 30 years of experience in foundry sector.
- IDEAL MODEL teapot type foundry ladles enables “clear pouring” by refractory curtain which is blocking the slag when pouring.
- Leftover slag is removed from the other side of ladle spout.
- All IDEAL MODEL foundry ladles are designed and manufactured in European Standarts.
- Security problems are avoided by using helical worm gear in rotation.
- Special lining former ensures practical and fast lining.
- Rigid steel body structure extends ladle’s lifetime and maximizes safety.
- Ladle could be used by forklift by using optional forklift attachement.
- Optional crane protection sheet avoids damages on crane caused by melt temprature.