Foundry ladles has key function when melt metal is transferred from furnace to mold. During this transfer metal matrix also could be modified by treatment in order to achieve a “good cast”. Ladles could be categorized as foundry ladles, transfer ladles and treatment ladles according to their functions. IDEAL MODEL has been manufacturing ladles from 250 kg. to 2 tons capacity. All ladles are geared with helical worm reduction hubs.
IDEAL MODEL holds world leading position in foundry ladles manufacturing with over 30 years of experience in foundry sector.
- Treatment is done in closed system, which will save the treatment material in reasonable amount.
- After tundish lid is closed, melt is filled to tundish and flows slowly from its nozzle. During the flow, air cannot get inside the ladle and treatment alloy is trapped.
- All IDEAL MODEL foundry ladles are designed and manufactured in European Standarts.
- Security problems are avoided by using helical worm gear in rotation.
- Special lining former ensures practical and fast lining.
- Rigid steel body structure extends ladle’s lifetime and maximizes safety.
- Ladle could be used by forklift by using optional forklift attachement.
- Optional crane protection sheet avoids damages on crane caused by melt temprature.